Saturday, February 24, 2007


I am in Love2Knit Bingo prize heaven! I just received my prize from the latest bingo game and I love it. Here is what I won:
A large ball of the deepest green cotton (mmmm), a ball of sugar and cream cotton in Shades of Green (very pretty), a list of websites that have shamrock patterns (I’ll be checking that out tonight), a shamrock sun catcher (going in my office window for St. Paddy’s day), but wait. That’s not all of it. I have the cutest square floral mini tape measure, a note pad AND the prettiest green stitches markers made by Kim. I hit Bingo prize utopia!!!
Thank you Kim and Jeanette. I am very happy.

1 comment:

bruce said...

Did anyone read that story about the woman from Glasgow who won over a million quid playing bingo? Some people just get all the luck ey.

I wonder if anyone has won that much playing online bingo yet. The most I've won was about £50 and I thought that was a lot!