Tuesday, March 06, 2007


We finished the March KAL today and I finally figured out what it was. I had help in deciphering it though. One of the ladies in the group told us. Then I had an “Ahhh” moment. This was the first time I knitted on the diagonal and I am going to do this pattern again. Since I know it’s a bunny, I probably won’t be using green again!!! I’m thinking my Mom might like this so I will knit her one for Easter.
I have so much knitting to do right now. My daughter asked for another blanket for the baby, plus I want to do the 5 Hour Baby Sweater and I have a pair of socks on the needles. Too bad I have to work because I might be able to get all this done if I didn’t!!
Better get busy…

1 comment:

Dave Richards said...

Hey this looks great....do keep up the good work...and since Easter is slowly approaching also drop by my blog on Easter Wishes sometime and enjoy all th fun and laughter it's filled up with!!!