Friday, August 10, 2007


The Blue Angels. Wow. We had the pleasure of seeing them a couple years ago and it was amazing. They are truly talented.
I don't have pictures of my knitting to post, but I have been busy. I just found out about a pending birth and have a baby blanket on the crochet hook right now that needs to be finished by next weekend. I crochet MUCH faster than I knit. I also have a pair of socks, a dishcloth and a lacy wrap on the knitting needles.
It's so hot here, it's hard to knit. I hope to get more done as it cools down! I'm not complaining too much about the heat as it will be snowing soon enough.

1 comment:

knitting harvest said...

Thank you for the note that you left on our blog. I truly enjoy the KAL group as it lets me explore new stitches and techniques on small projects. I love the colors that you have picked for the cloths on your site too!