Thursday, January 11, 2007

Ok, I know I should post more but this blog thing has me stumped. I am not sure what to do with this or where to go with it. Hopefully, with time, this will get better as it can't get much worse.
I taught myself to knit last year and love it. I have crocheted since I was a young girl, but this is better. I joined a few knitting groups on line and have learned so much. I have knitted dishclothes, a multi-directional scarf and now I'm doing socks. I have one almost done and will post a picture when I have a pair!
I am addicted to yarn. There, I've said it. Not just any yarn, though. I love the good stuff. You know the kind....cashmere, silk, alpaca. (deep sigh) I can't bring myself to buy the yarn from the big box stores anymore. Now there is nothing wrong with it, I just prefer the other stuff. Ok, I am a yarn snob. If that's as far as my snobbishness goes, I'm ok.
I am going to get back to knitting that sock so I can have a pair by the end of next week.
Until then...Happy knitting.

No comments: