Tuesday, September 25, 2007




I have joined a yahoo group for stitch markers. I participated in my first exchange and this is what my partner sent me. Through emails getting to know each other, I wrote that I love mined rubies and gold. I never thought she would pick up on that. The stitch markers she made me are red in color trimmed in gold. How neat is that? Since we didn't have a theme for our exchange, she sent me stuff to make more markers. There is some sculpey clay, findings, seed beads, more of my "rubies" and a cool case to keep it all in. She also sent a neat round container to store the markers in. I'm all set now to make more. Think I'll get started now!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Hi! I got your comment on my blog... I am a member of the Stitch Marker Group too!! We might be exchanging markers some day :)

On the tape measure... I was trying to figure out how to do something special in purple for my Mystery Swap partner and thought of the sheep tape measures, etc... I couldn't figure out how to felt a cover for one, couldn't get it wet, hmmmm... then it just popped into my brain, crochet one! I still don't know how my brain works, ha ha!
BTW, that was a really nice package you got!!