Sunday, October 14, 2007


I've returned from my visit with my daughter and granddaughters. We had a great time, it went really fast, but I am glad to be home.
Mom & I spent 10 days out there and during that time took a 3 day road trip. We packed the rented car with everything a baby needs (and boy do they need a lot of stuff) and took off. We made a huge circle from Colorado Springs to Durango to the Four Corners, down into Arizona across part of New Mexico then up into Colorado and back to the Springs again. We had the best time. We laughed so hard we cried (which wasn't a good thing if you were the driver driving up mountains)!
I was glad we left so early Thursday morning...well before anyone was up. It would have been too hard to say goodbye so I kissed each of my girls on the cheek and quietly slipped out of the house. I saved my tears for take off as I was looking out the window of the plane in the direction of my daughter's home. Hopefully we will see them at Christmas.
I miss them already

No comments: