Monday, October 29, 2007


Pilot to Co-Pilot Ready For Take Off!!

I love this picture of one of the younger grandsons. This will be used against him later in life, I promise!
On the knitting front...
Seems there is not enough time in the day to get everything done. I am working feverishly on Christmas presents and it feels like I'm getting behind instead of ahead of the game. Maybe I should just concentrate on one thing at a time. I have projects started all over the place. I have a terrible case of start-itis. I have tried everything I can think of to cure myself, but that only leads to starting more things.
I really need to get back to my knitting if I expect to finish anything before Christmas 2007!
OTN: scarf made into wrap (will visit the frog pond this week), a pair of socks for me (on hold until Christmas knitting is finished), two scarves, a hat, a pair of clogs, two pair of mittens, a sweater and a couple of dishcloths. No wonder I'm tired!

1 comment:

Chris said...

That baby you had in an earlier post is absolutely gorgeous. Hope you had a nice visit