Saturday, January 05, 2008

A New Year

A new year has come around and it seems time to make resolutions that will mostly be forgotten in a month or so. I have decided not to resolve to do anything. Instead, I have made a list of things that I would like to accomplish this year. No pressure. Just a list. If it gets done--Great! If not--no biggie. I have only made and kept one resolution in my entire life. It was hard and I don't think I want to do that again!!

Some of the things on my list include knitting that sweater I have been drooling over in Interweave Knits mag. I would like to spend more time in Colorado; possibly looking for property. I would really like to read more this year. The internet sure has put a damper on that for me. I would like to pay more attention to my blog this year. I went great guns when I first started blogging on blogspot and then petered out. These are just four of the public things on my list. I have a few others that are more private and since I don't know you (!) that well, I will keep them to myself for now.

Anyway, not very exciting, but that's it. I hope everyone has a wonderful and prosperous 2008.

No comments: